Wednesday, May 23, 2007

THE TAG GAME!

Tammy has tagged me to post 7 random things about myself that you might like to know! So here goes!

#1. I'm just a plain country girl - born and raised on a farm in midwestern Illinois.

#2. 35 years in the medical field makes me long for a different career after retirement. OH, HOW ABOUT RUG HOOKING!

#3. I was 40 when I got pregnant--HA! HA! Kind of gives a new meaning to the phrase, "I'd rather be 40, than pregnant!"

#4. My family is quite the "Survivor" freaks. We just can't miss this show and have to tape it if we are going to be out.

#5. I'm so excited to finally be getting a neat new sunroom on the south side of our 30 year old home. Thanks, Bill!!!

#6. The only thing I really wish for is - MENTAL AND PHYSICAL HEALTH FOR MYSELF AND MY FAMILY!

#7. The very best of times include rug hooking with friends. I have a small group comes to my house in the country once a month and these are truly cherished times. Thanks girls!

Being really new to blogging - I won't tag anyone - YET!

3 comments:

Rabbit Hill Creations said...

Yeahhhh...Renee you finally made it to blogland!!...So happy to see you :)...love your list. I'm so going to add your link to my blog if thats okay. Toni

Skip To My Ewe Too said...

Toni: Glad you visited! I love all of your postings - they just make me smile-- add away! Renee

Jeanne (RED) said...

Renee,

I was reading Tammy's blog so thought I would visit yours! How you been, girl? Busy as ever aren't you?! I love your paisley rug and your purse! I am glad you gals are so successful--I remember when I would buy my wool at Marilyn's hook-in in Feb (mostly from Anita!)when we would travel up there before we had our own wool sources! Now you and Tammy are dying and supplying beautiful wool! Hope to see you soon, Love, Jeanne