Saturday, May 5, 2007

Circle Purse

This purse is one of my latest creations. The size is 10 x 13 inches and the shape is the same as one from Wooley Fox. The oolors I chose are from Karen Kahle: bubblegum pink, persimmon, pepperberry, mossy, and mossy light. The background is grenadine. I chose a vinyl handle with swivels. It is lined in a light green. I hope to have a pattern with finishing instructions listed in our eBay store in a couple of days.

This is a picture of my purse.


This is the bottom view with purse feet attached.

2 comments:

Gayle said...

Renee - Love your purse! I've hooked one also, but have never gotten around to finishing it - can your share with me how you did yours?

Stink Eye & Tube Steak said...

Hi,

Love the purse, I just started hooking. . .I am at the very beginner stage.

You have beautiful stuff!

Lisa